If recent rumors are to be believed, the final Jelly Bean release, Android 4.3, should arrive to prepaid Samsung Galaxy Note II in the United Kingdom. The build has been distributed to Samsung service centres throughout the world. Users may contact the nearest service centres to find out whether the update is available. But, there’s no word on when users could download the update over-the-air or Kies. But if the Android 4.3 build is already seeded to various Samsung service centres, it won’t take much time for it to reach servers for OTA or Kies download.
We haven’t gotten the actual changelog of Android 4.3 build for Samsung Galaxy Note II, but the company gave us some explanations in the recent press release. These include
• Updated graphics and multimedia features
• Easier text input
• Support for Galaxy Gear smartwatch
• Smart Switch for seamless transfer of content between Samsung and non-Samsung devices.
• Samsung Knox security features
• Group Play version 2.5
• HomeSync for enjoying, sharing and storing content securely
In essence, users of Note II will get improved experience due to software capability that approaches that of the Note III. As always, owners of prepaid, unlocked Galaxy Note II in the UK will get the update first.